Instant Banking has a mandate to keep our customers safe when making payments online. As such, we adhere to the same authentication and privacy protection standards required by our supported banks.
Additional security and risk-management features of Instant Banking include:
- We never store consumer banking credentials in any of our systems
- Consumers are required to answer any multi-factor authentication questions posed by their bank in order to verify ownership of the bank account
- Instant Banking follows the same Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering requirements as banks
- Communication between consumers and Instant Banking is encrypted to protect sensitive data from fraud
- Our state-of-the-art system architecture was built by a team of experts using the most cutting-edge software development design and implementation techniques
- Instant Banking uses sophisticated security technologies in its software and data centers to prevent fraud and intrusions